Saturday 31 October 2009

REVIEW: Collection 2000 Collagen Curl Mascara

Hi ladies!

I mentioned a few posts ago that I had recently purchased the collection 2000 collagen curl mascara. I have been using it for the past week so I thought I've you a little overview of what I think! Here it is pictured below (I think the packaging is really cute!)

As you can see in the picture the mascara wand is curved, I havn't yet worked out the best technique for using a wand like this! (tips anyone?!) For me, I find it makes applying the mascara a little more difficult and it is hard to get to every last lash!

This mascara does what it promises - and that is to give curl. It gives my lashes an extra lift and va va voom, something which I really appreciate as I hate using eyelash curlers (they scare me!) It also provides some volume, but doesn't really lengthen my lashes.

The consistancy is pretty good, it is not clumpy and doesn't flake (yay!) however it does take a while to dry.

Overall I think this mascara is definately worth a try if its curl you're looking for, if its volume/length maybe look elsewhere! It costs around £4.00 from superdrug (sorry I can't remember the exact price!) I give it a thumbs up and 6/10 :-)

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

DaisyBee xxx

9 comments:

  1. I saw this on offer in Superdrug for £2.99 or something which is fab. Sounds pretty good for the price! :) Great review. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review, i love the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the honest review, i'll have to stay clear of this one because i look for more volume than anything. let me know if you find any that give good volume hun! hope you're okay! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, I've nominated you for a blog award :)

    http://tanyatalksmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daisy!

    Ive nominated you for a blog award on my blog!

    daintydollymix.blogspot.com

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. I've tagged you on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heyy, I've nominated you for an award on my blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey missy I have an award for you on my blog! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx