Monday 12 October 2009

Bargain Buy! - NYC brow/eyeliner pencils

Hi girlies!

I have recently discovered a couple of absolute bargain products that I am so excited about/impressed with, I have decided to devote an entire post to them - and they are the NYC brow/eyeliner pencils (sorry for the poor picture quality!).

I picked these up last week in the NYC 3 for 2 offer at superdrug (along with the nail varnish featured in my last post!) I get through eye liners at an alarming rate (how quickly do they go down when you sharpen them!? - definately faster than pencils!) and have always sweared by the mac powerpoint eyeliners. However, now I'm a student again I definately need to cut down on my spending and I wanted a cheaper liner I could just throw in my handbag for day to day wear so my powerpoint could be saved for nights out and special occasions. I was attracted to these not only because of the excellent price (£1.99 - what a bargain!) but because they are huge! about an extra 1/2 longer than a normal eyeliner (I'm not sure you can tell from the pic and I had no normal full size liners to compare them to!)

I played it safe, and went for number 921 black, and 922A a soft brown. I am really impressed with the quality of these. They are creamy, apply well and have excellent staying power. The brown is perfect for during the day, especially with an all that glitters/woodwinked eye shadow combo! I really like the nyc products I have tried so far, I think they are excellent value for money, and will definately be trying more so i'll keep you updated on any more bargains!

Thats all for now, Speak soon!

DaisyBee xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love bargains & I have to say Im really impressed with NYC the nail paints are fab.. Im collecting them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this, im trying to limit my spending so this should help xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx