Saturday 10 October 2009

Nails of the day :-)

Hi Ladies!

Hope you're having a great weekend, I have the day off work today so i've been trying to sort out my super messy room (progress is slow!). I just thought i'd share my newly painted nails with you. I was in superdrug a few days ago and decided to take advantage of the NYC three for two offer, one of the goodies I picked up was another NYC colour minute nail varnish in the colour Wall Street.

I picked up this colour inparticular because I needed an understated nail varnish for work. It is a lovely subtle pink with a super glossy finish. I really love the New York Colour Minute varnishes, they give great coverage after two coats and glide on easily. They also dries pretty fast which is great for me as I am so impatient when it comes to painting my nails, and what a super great bargain at only £2.49!

Enjoy X Factor tonight!

DaisyBee xxx

3 comments:

  1. ouuu i really like that colour :) It's really pretty and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's really pretty! I really need to get myself some nyc polishes pronto haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is really pretty! Have fun cleaning your room. I'm going to try and tackle my wardrobe today..eek. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx