Thursday 15 October 2009

New addition to my sleek collection - The Jewels Palette! :-)

Hi ladies! :-)

Like most, I adore my sleek palettes, unfortunately so does my mum and she is forever stealing my storm palette! So the other day I decided to nip into superdrug and treat her to one of her very own (so I don't have to hunt mine down every morning!) Then, after umm-ing and ahh-ing over the ink pots and liners I decided to get myself the jewels palette :-)

I havn't had chance to use the colours yet, but like the other sleek palettes they are super pigmented, smooth and gorgeous! I still can't get over how much of a bargain these palettes are (£4.87 for 12 beautiful colours!) Here are some swatches of my favourite colours:

Let me know if you would like to see some looks using these, and what are your favourite colours from the sleek palettes? I think the storm one is the best for everday eyes but the original and the jewels palettes are fab for nights out!

Speak Soon,

DaisyBee xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love the Jewels palette, it's my favourite one :D I especially love the first square of four colours - the coppery reds and purple :D really autumnal colours, too!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo i want this! can never find it in my superdrugs though. Daisy your making me spend money haha everytime you post something i want to get it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is never stocked in my superdrug!
    Looks great, let me know how it goes Daisy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll have to run out to Superdrug on Sunday and get one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want this palette - dont think i've ever seen it before?
    I can't get enough of my Sleek palettes at the minute!
    I gave you an award on my blog :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great, will have to get one next week!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx