Well I've been on a bit of an inadvertent blogging break, I won't go into the ins and outs but it basically involves a laptop being away for repair, lots of uni work and work work! and a super busy but lovely Christmas where I was very much spoilt by my boyfriend and my family :) I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year too!
I thought I would do a New Years resolutions post, so I can look at it this time next year to see what I did/didn't achieve and to act as a reminder throughout the year to keep me on track! so here we go :)
1) To wear my glasses more - This may sound silly, but I have really poor eyesight and wear contact lenses every day. I don't really like wearing my glasses (I love them on other people but I just don't think I can pull glasses off!) and tend to only wear them if i'm super tired, lazy or not leaving the house! I've decided its time to embrace my spec's and I want to start by wearing them atleast one day a week - and i've started today hurray!
2) To decorate my new room and keep it tidy! - I'm in the process of moving house, so i'm about to decorate my new bedroom (which is basically going to just be a bigger more refined version of my current room - think shabby chic but a bit more polished!). Although I'm still a terribly untidy person, I have improved since the student house days when I would have to wade through my ''floordrobe'' to get to my bed. So once I have this room all pretty and decorated I want to do my best to keep it tidy!
3) To blog once a week - I know this doesn't sound like much, but life has started to get really busy and my poor little blog has been neglected lately. I did think about calling time on my blogging but I really do enjoy sharing my tips and finds here (every now and again!) so for now I'm hoping to update atleast once a week :)
4) Start Saving! - Money burns a serious hole in my pocket, so I want 2012 to be the year when my savings account finally see's some pennies.
5) Don't Worry Be Happy - Says it all really :)
6) Get Cooking! - As you'll know if you've been reading my blog a while in 2011 I was diagnosed with coeliac disease so I have to keep to a strict gluten free diet, in 2012 I want to get more recipe's in my recipe book, and conquer gluten free baking! :)
So thats everything! What are your resolutions for 2012?
and just because every post needs a photo here is a lovely Christmas Present I recieved from my Dad. Its a ''Jar Of Fairys'' its solar powered and glows when it gets dark it hasn't photographed very well here but Its so sweet and lovely :)
Have an amazing 2012,