Friday 6 November 2009

REVIEW: Lee Stafford beach babe sea salt spray

Hi girlies!

I wanted to do a review of another Lee Stafford product and it is the beach babe sea salt spray pictured below.

This product aims to give hair that gorgeous surf chick look. Although this is something quite summery I think messy natural looking wavy hair looks so cute under a woolly hat in these colder months!

I normally use this on days when I want to give my hair a break from heat. I do not have naturally curly hair by any means (I wish I did!) but my hair does have a slight wave to it that this product seems to bring out and amplify just how I like it! After washing and conditioning I spray the sea salt spray all over my hair then pop it up in a towel for about ten minutes. I then take my hair out of the towel, part it where I would like it (without brushing!) and spray the product all over my hair again scrunching the hair up as I go. I also sometimes scrunch in a little hair mousse in at this stage. I then make a cup of tea, get on with my jobs for the day and leave my hair to dry naturally :-) I also use it on dry hair sometimes if my waves start to drop a little.

I adore this product. Like all Lee Stafford it smells gorgeous, and leaves my hair looking naturally tousled. It costs £5.99 from boots so its not too pricey either! it gets a big thumbs up and 4/5 from me!

Let me know if you would like to see a pic of my hair after using this product, and next time I use it I will pop a picture onto the end of this post :-)

Have a lovely weekend

DaisyBee xxx

11 comments:

  1. ooh i would love to see a pic, i may have to try this one as i am using the John Masters one at the min and altho i love it, it costs £16 which im sure this one doesnt?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to see a pic too, i was thinking of buying this!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paula whoops I completely forgot to put the price on sorry hun! its £5.99 from boots so not too pricey :-) I'll definately get a pic up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Seera its fab, i think i might do my hair with it tomorrow and let it dry while i'm watching the X factor so i'll definately take a pic :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all Lee Stafford products - my fave is the shine spray so i'll have to try this one too
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Daisy, I tagged you on my blog for a creative blogger award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review hunny! Product sounds amazing!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh yes put a photo up! I love sea salt sprays!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a sucker for Lee Stafford too, I didnt get on with this particular product so well but thats probably because my hair is too short *wills hair to grow*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep hearing about sea salt sprays, but I was never sure how to use them - thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! I'm planning to go on a beach trip this weekend. I don't want sea salt plus sun heat destroy my hair. Will you recommend this as a proctection for my hair while swimming or will it get washed out by the sea water? thanks alot! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx