Tuesday 27 October 2009

Superdrug Haul! :-)

Hi girls!

I popped into superdrug today after uni (mainly to get some more dry shampoo and see if the sleek graphite palette was in yet - it was!) and ended up picking up quite a few things so I thought I would share them with you all, expect proper reviews of everything once I've had a chance to try them out! :-D

So, first up I got collection 2000's new mascara - the collagen curl mascara. It has a really big bristly brush which I always love, and its curved (similar to benefits get bent) so first impressions look really promising and can't wait to try this out! (I also love the cute purple and yellow packaging!)

Next up.....*drum roll please!* The sleek graphite palette! I am so excited about trying this out, the colours are fabulous for smokey eyes!

Then (whilst looking for my dry shampoo - which I forgot to buy!) I spotted Nova hair styling mousse, I brand I've never seen/heard of before. I've mentioned before how I like to use hair mousse to add extra volume to my hair once I've straighted it so for 97p I decided to give this one a try!

And finally I picked up this cute little makeup bag! It had £1.00 off so it was a bargain at only £1.49! I tend to just throw makeup into my bag before uni on a morning then scramble around in it for things during the day and wonder why I can't find things! So this is perfect for keeping my makeup all neat, tidy and together!


and that all for now! Hope you're all having a great week!

Speak soon!

DaisyBee xxx

9 comments:

  1. Ooh that mascara looks interesting - the packaging is pretty cute! That palette looks brill also! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases! I'm so excited to buy the graphite palette!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The makeup bag is so cute. :)
    I love the look of that sleek palette. It just looks so perdy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for folowing my blog!

    Love the sleek palette, cannot wait to pick this up!

    Great post!

    <3 xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo... Im off to get the sleek palette tomorrow. Looks gorgeous! Im interested to see how you get on with the Mascara too.

    Jo.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything you've bought! I really need to get the new Sleek palette!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That palette looks fab, i love those kinds of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT THAT MAKE UP BAG. Shame i have about 6. Lemme know if that mascara is any good, and if it flakes.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey daisy what do you think of the mascara? is it any good? im in need of a new one and want to save as much as i can for Chritmas. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx