Thursday 29 October 2009

Ins and Outs! :-D

Hi girlies!

I thought I'd fill you in with my ins and outs for the week!

In

Halloween! I love trying out new make-up and outfits for halloween, and I'm looking forward to going out with my friends all dressed up at the weekend! Here is a mini pic of my makeup from last year when I dressed up as draculas bride!

Tuna and sweetcorn jacket potatoes - All I eat at uni at the moment!

Thick wooly tights with patterns - so cosy and warm, I've just bought a gorgeous grey pair from topshop with little rosebuds on :-)

The new sleek graphite palette - enough said

pearl stud earings - cute and classy, I'm always wearing mine!

Out

Hollyoaks - What on earth is going on in Hollyoaks at the moment?! I just can't keep up!

Miss Frank being voted out of X factor :-(

Having far too much uni work to do - bad times

Loosing my MAC powerpoint eyeliner - Where for art thou!?

Let me know what your ins and outs are for this week!

Speak Soon

DaisyBee xxx

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Miss Frank are gone, i was gutted for them. Loving the photo of you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost a MAC eyeliner a few monthes ago and I'm nto ashamed to say I mourned it!! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx