Its been so long since I did a make up look, and I'm going out for a meal and drinks with some friends from uni tonight so I thought I'd be a little more adventurous with my makeup and share it with you all! :-)
I am going to wear a purple dress so I went for a sparkly purple and green smokey look. I think purple and green are two colour which can look really fab together especially if the green is a really vibrant emerald colour.
I'm really pleased with how this turned out, its colourful and eye catching but not too over the top :-)
To create this look I used :
- Number 7 stay perfect eye base
- BarryM fine glitter dust in number 9
- Purple and green eye shadows from the original sleek palette
- Number 7 metallic eye pencil in purple (upper and lower lash line)
- Loreal voluminous mascara
- Mac all that glitters eye shadow (tiny bit in the inner corner)
I've been using the purple eye liner from number 7 quite a bit lately, Its alot softer than the dark brown and black eye liners I normally use and that extra bit of colour seems to make my eyes look brighter and more awake!