Wednesday 9 September 2009

In and out 2 :-)

Hi all! I've got quite a few posts to do (I went shopping yesterday whoop!) but I thought I'd start off with my second round of ins and outs (I love these!)

In
Zara, I love this shop I've got my eye on some gorgeous long chunky cardigans they've just got in for the colder months to come!
Garnier skin naturals essential day cream - lovely stuff definitely comparable to cliniques moisturisers and there's no hefty price tag!
The sunshine! - Finally we're getting some summer weather!
The fame remake coming out at the cinema soon - very excited!
Out
Cheryl Cole's single, anyone else hear it on radio 1? Not sure I'm loving it right now but maybe its a grower.
My nails breaking - whyyyyyyy!
Desperately needing to tidy my room - I actually can't see for floor for clothes - bad times.
Sleeks dramatic eyes mascara, review to come, not impressed at all! (but I still love the eye palettes!)

Let me know if you've done your ins and outs I love reading them!
speak soon!

DaisyBee xxx


5 comments:

  1. I also need to tidy up, hate it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god i can't wait for Fame to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I don't hit up Zara more. I'm always seeing people post the cutest stuff from there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to listen to music channels/the radio.. with new year, I've had a new schedule and now have no real time to listen to the radio and no music channels in my room.
    *runs to youtube to hunt out single*
    Likewise, I think my nails are rebelling against me working and would prefer it if I sat around all day and watched daytime television.. in an extended summer style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh can't wait to read your review on sleeks mascara! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx