Thursday 17 September 2009

Product Rave : ELF mineral eyeshadow in celebrity

Hi ladies! Last week I ordered a few things from elf (let me know if you'd like to see what else I got!), and the one product which has really stood out for me, and has even made its way into my handbag makeup bag (a highly prestigious award!) is the mineral eyeshadow in celebrity pictured below:

It is a lovely shimmery light golden brown, such a pretty pretty colour! I'm never really been drawn to mineral eyeshadows before, I find loose powder eye shadows really hard to get on with (I've never been able to get to grips with barry M dazzle dusts or mac pigments!) However i've found applying this shadow really easy. I usually take the shadow from the lid of the pot with my brush which stops me from getting too much. The only downside is that it definately needs an eye primer/base to stick too. I applied it to my mums lids with no base yesterday and the staying power was still good, but it was definately starting to fade a little after a few hours. To me, this shadow looks like a cousin of the MAC woodwinked/satin taupe/all that glitters family! I've been wearing it with all that glitters and it looks lovely!

I'm definately going to try some more mineral shadows so let me know if you have any to recommend!

Speak soon!

DaisyBee xxx

1 comment:

  1. Looks such a nice colour! Next time I order I'll definately try it out :)
    I'd love ot see what else you got :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx