Wednesday 27 January 2010

Sparkly Green and Purple Party Eyes! :-)

Hi ladies,

Its been so long since I did a make up look, and I'm going out for a meal and drinks with some friends from uni tonight so I thought I'd be a little more adventurous with my makeup and share it with you all! :-)

I am going to wear a purple dress so I went for a sparkly purple and green smokey look. I think purple and green are two colour which can look really fab together especially if the green is a really vibrant emerald colour.



I'm really pleased with how this turned out, its colourful and eye catching but not too over the top :-)

To create this look I used :

  • Number 7 stay perfect eye base

  • BarryM fine glitter dust in number 9

  • Purple and green eye shadows from the original sleek palette

  • Number 7 metallic eye pencil in purple (upper and lower lash line)

  • Loreal voluminous mascara

  • Mac all that glitters eye shadow (tiny bit in the inner corner)

I've been using the purple eye liner from number 7 quite a bit lately, Its alot softer than the dark brown and black eye liners I normally use and that extra bit of colour seems to make my eyes look brighter and more awake!

Speak Soon!



5 comments:

  1. Wow this looks lovely :) love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hon! Looks great!

    Was so lovely to meet you, you are soooo funny me and my friend were in stitches watching you try to do the diggery doo thing and the limbo, bless you! Do you live in Leeds? I didn't actually ask you! Hope to see you again soon lovely girl :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty I love it on you, the liner sounds really good I should check it out x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx