Monday 28 March 2011

Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet :-)

Hi Ladies,

It was my birthday earlier this month, and I thought I would show you one of the lovely presents I recieved (as its barely been off my wrist since!). It is this black obsidian Thomas Sabo charm bracelet.

My boyfriends very lovely parents got me this (they know me very well!) and I love it. It looks lovely sat next to my links bracelet and the charm is just what I would have picked myself - simple and sparkly!

I love the concept of these charm bracelets, they are simple enough to go with everything with a little twist. I think they look lovely with just one charm on, although I already have my eye on a few others so I can swap them over to go with different outfits!

Hope you have a great week!


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful bracelet, gorgeous packaging as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a gorgeous bracelet. I've never really looked at Thomas Sabo bits before but I will now I've seen how lovely this is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, I love it :) they do a jewellery box just like the packaging which I have my eye on too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh very pretty indeed! I love Thomas Sabo and I've got two different necklaces but I haven't got a bracelet. I feel a shopping spree coming on! ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same bracelet with the red lantern charm and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love, love, love your blog! Hope you can check out mine sometime :)...

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it, its so gorgeous! i have a pearl bracelet and charms and also that jewelry box you mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx