Tuesday 8 March 2011

My Little Trip To London :-)

Hi Ladies,

So, its my Birthday this coming weekend, yippee! and for the start of my birthday celebrations, I travelled down to London to stay with one of my bestest friends from Uni. We went to see Legally Blonde the musical which was fantastic! Susan Mcfadden (Bryan Mcfadden's sister and winner of Grease is the word!) was playing Elle and she was amazing. The whole musical was really funny which I wasn't expecting, I absolutely loved it! The next day we went shopping and I bought a gorgeous dress from topshop which I am going to wear on my actual birthday and lots of other bits and bobs. All in all it was a lovely weekend, so I thought I would share a few photo's with you :)


Enjoying the delicious Lola's cupcakes in Selfridges with a cup of tea - these were so yummy! I went for classic vanilla, and chocolate :)
Legally blonde - amazing! and finally, I purchased one little early birthday present for me - My very first YSL rouge volupte in number 01 Nude beige, I have lusted after this for ages, and when I finally got my mits on it, it was love at first sight. It applies like a dream, and is such a lovely colour - Happy Birthday me!
and thats everything! Have a lovely lovely week :)

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely birthday- sounds like you had a brilliant trip! I really want to see the Legally Blonde musical, only heard good things about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a lovely weekend! I've heard so much about Legally Blonde being fab.

    Chris and I are going to spend my birthday weekend in London- so excited now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emily, @daisy thanks ladies, definitely go see legally blonde if you get chance, I was so impressed! I've been listening to the songs from the show ever since! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lovely birthday :)
    <3 legally blonde, really want to see the stage show tho x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a lovely time in London, Happy birthday for this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an amazing weekend! We need to arrange a meet up lady I miss you! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx