Thursday 30 September 2010

Nails Of The Day and Product of the week :)

Hi Ladies :)

Sorry for the recent lack of posts, i'm in the middle of moving house so things are pretty hectic! But I'm back with a short and sweet nails of the day and a new product of the week :) So as we move into Autumn (hello rain and gale force winds!) the nail varnish I have been reaching for most often is the very lovely Sephora by OPI Metro Chic, which I am sure you will have all seen before! :)

Metro Chic is a really unique dirty lilac toned grey, perfect for teaming with cosy chunky cardi's an jumpers as we enter these colder months! I have not tried any other polishes from the Sephora by OPI collection, but this applies great and lasts really well even without a topcoat.

You may have noticed that in the top right hand corner of my blog there is a product of the week feature which I try to update roughly weekly! I've decided to a little post each time I change the product of the week so I can let you know in a nutshell why I'm enjoying it so much! So this week the product in the spotlight is Elf's studio blush in Candid Coral :)


This blush is possibly my all time favourite product from elf, it is absolutely gorgeous and a total bargain for only £3.50. It's a lovely warm peachy coral with shimmer (but not too much!) which adds a pinch of colour and a lovely glow to your cheeks. I also find that this blush is the perfect size for popping in your handbag, and although I have had it for atleast five or six months I am no where near hitting pan so there is plenty of product too - I love it! :)

Hope you're having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love the nail colour! I've got a coupl of ELF blushes, and I really like them - not this colour though. You can't go wrong for £3.50 really can you? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I bought Metro Chic when I had the chance! I love Sephora by OPI's Call Your Mother, it's a similar tone to Metro Chic but more mauve/lilac running through it. Need to do a blog post on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realllly want metro chic. I have call your mother but really need this!I have that blush aswell and really like it x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx