Tuesday 21 September 2010

Ins and Outs :-)

Hi Ladies

Its been a while since I did one of this posts, so I thought I would fill you in with my current ins and outs :)

In

Lush dream time temple balm - I picked this up a couple of weeks ago as sometimes I have real trouble switching off and getting to sleep on a night. This smells really soothing and relaxing and I do think it may have helped a little bit! The lush sales assistant told me that this was being discontinued so I'd pick one up soon if you want to try it :)

NYC liquid eyeliner in jet black - I really like NYC cosmetics they're really affordable and their nail polishes are fantastic! I have used this liquid eyeliner daily since I bought it, and it was only £1.99 what a bargain!

X factor - Its boot camp next week and I really enjoy X factor once the first round of auditions are out the way ( I can't stand watching the bad auditions - ultimate cringe!)

Disney - I've just come back from a few days at disneyland Paris with my best friend, I had such a fun time and it was a great way to finish the summer. I like going on the rides but my favourite part of being in disneyland is definitely the parades :)


Notice how grey the sky is in the 2nd picture - it makes the castle look a bit scary! It absolutely tipped it down an hour or so after I took that picture!

Out

Opaque packaging - You think you've got loads left then one day you've completely run out with no warning...very bad times

Kitten heels - I know they're coming back into fashion but they're definitely not for me, even if they do have a very very cute name!

Umbrella's - Why oh why do I always buy the pretty but not so sturdy umbrellas which blow completely inside out when its not even windy! I almost took off like Mary Poppins the other day!

and thats everything! I hope you're having a lovely week :)

5 comments:

  1. 100% with you on the kitten heel thing! May have to try the sleepy balm I have really bad trouble sleeping at night (but not in the day!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! i totally agree with you about kitten heels, i cannot stand them!!! (i really don't like clutch bags either...kitten heels and clutch bags, eww!! hahaha)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exactly the same, I hate watching bad auditions on X Factor! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Disneyland! I bet you had such an amazing time :) Also, I hate kitten heels too, when it comes to me and heels the higher the better!

    http://gemmaantonia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cowbiscuits @princessbelle @Gem I'm so glad you all agree with me about kitten heels! high heels all the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had an amazing time in Disney :) and kitten heels are a no no, it's high heels or flats; there's no in-between! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx