Monday 26 April 2010

My Favourite Seris Part 6........Blush

Hello ladies,

So its time for part 6 of my
favourite seris and the product under the spotlight today is blush! The Blusher which takes the top spot is actually a recent addition to my collection, it is so lovely that I have used it every day since I bought it and think I may actually shed a tear when it runs out! Its is MAC's mineralize blush in Rhapsody In Two from the Too fabulous collection.

Now this may shock you (or maybe not..its not really that shocking!) but I am not really that big on blush. (I feel like I've just confessed a big secret or something!). I love bronzer, but I find it really difficult to find shades of blush which suit my skin tone, and most of this time just bypass it and go straight to my trusty benefit hoola bronzer. However, like I said before Rhapsody in two has hot footed it straight into my every day makeup routine, and I'm not really sure how I lived without it now! It is very subtle and understated but gives a lovely glowing hint of colour to the cheeks. Its one of those products which I would put in the ''no make up make up'' category which is why I love it so much. When I use this my cheeks are a lovely shimmery peachy pink - I think its a perfect product for spring/summer. The only problem? Its limited edition! So I definately need to start using it sparingly! For me rhapsody in two is sort of a mid point between a blush and a highlight, so if you have a pretty pearly highlighter and a peachy pink blush you can probably create a similar effect :-)

and now the runners up! Only two this time I'm afraid, like I said I don't own too many blushes - So definately give me some recommendations in the comments!

  • Elf Candid Coral - Great price, for pretty coral cheeks
  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance - Pricey but gorgeous - can you tell I like my peachy corals?!

Speak Soon,

2 comments:

  1. Rhapsody in Two is beautiful...I have to be careful with it though because it can leave me looking too shimmery! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! It is a gorgeous shade! It kind of remind me (a little bit) to Perfect Topping! (Which I am in love with)
    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx