Thursday 8 April 2010

I Heart TK Maxx

Hi ladies,

I just want to share with you my bargainalicious find in TK Maxx yesterday! I love TK Maxx and have found some fab things there in the past, however it can be a little hit and miss and I have to be in a very bargain hunting mood to venture in! Yesterday was defnately a hit as I found this beautiful silk Roberto Cavalli scarf for £16.99!

I love it! its a really gorgeous vibrant blue, with animal print detail around the edges, I will probably wear it as a neck tie with a plain black top/dress or tied around my handbag.
I picked up this bag in the Christmas sales from Karen Millen, I had had my eye on it for months so I snapped it up with my Christmas pennies and it has been on my shoulder ever since!

Have you ever found any amazing bargains in TK Maxx? Also if you any beauty related questions you would like to ask me pretty please pop them in the comments for my beauty Q&A post next week :-)

Speak Soon!

8 comments:

  1. That scarf with that bag is amazing! Makes the ensemble look dead expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is gorgeous and the scarf looks amazing with it! My favourite, and first ever, TK maxx buy were my favourite pair of shoes, which I blogged about recently:

    http://joannerama.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-beauties.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous huni I love TK Maxx I was in it today but I left empty handed for once lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about making my own Vivienne Westwood bag.

    At £600 its far too expensive, but the scarfs are £15 and the brooches are £100. So I figured I could pin a brooch to a pag and thread the scarf through like you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that scarf! And the bag is soo nice XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adored this bag and with this scarve's looking amazing!
    I followed your blog, can you please follow back if you like mine?

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    thanks<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- i will deffinately be checking out the beast that is TK Maxx! people seem to be getting so many great things from there.
    the bag is beautiful!
    http://blahhh-blahh.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx