Sunday 29 November 2009

REVIEW: Boots 17 Infinite lash mascara

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I havn't updated in a while :-( I had an exam at uni and have been at work all weekend but I'm back in action now with a review of a 17 product which I bought a couple of weeks ago from boots - The infinite lash mascara.

From what I can remember I think this cost about £4.99, when I initially opened it I was a little disappointed, the brush was small, plastic and bendy (I love big bristly mascara brushes like benefit badgal and loreal voluminous) However I decided to give it a fair try, and I was plesantly suprised!

The consistancy of this mascara is really nice, it doesn't clump my lashes or flake off during the day. It actually provides really good definition and adds length to my lashes. The only negative is that is does need topping up during the day something which I find you often need to do with cheaper mascaras.

So, overall a thumbs up from me and 6/10 :-)

Speak Soon!

DaisyBee xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've tried a few 17 mascaras before they are good value for money - I think Rimmel Max Volume Flash will always be my fave :)

    I've nominated you for an award on my blog too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i just gave you an award on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx