Saturday 21 November 2009

Nails of the day - Collection 2000 hot looks wham

Hi ladies!

Hope you're having a fab weekend despite the awful weather :-( I just wanted to show you what I'm currently wearing on my nails and its a collection 2000 hot looks nail varnish in the colour wham.

This is the latest addition to my hot looks collection, I bought it a week or two ago from superdrug, but only applied it for the first time a couple of days ago and I love it! I have been wearing alot of grey lately (and I have grey ugg boots!) and this nail varnish just seems to look perfect with everything I wear at the moment! its a lovely milky grey with the slightest blue tint, its different enough to be noticable but not too in your face (if that makes sense!?)

I applied this on thursday morning, it is now saturday and it still looks fantastic! I am so impressed with the hot looks polishes they are such good value and great quality - Please bring out more colours collection 2000!

Speak Soon

Daisybee xxx

2 comments:

  1. Snap!! Thats on my nails at the moment too and I adore it!!
    I need more from there collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these nail varnished too! i have the grey and the lilac - the next on my list is this periwinkle slightly purply blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx