Tuesday 25 August 2009

Introductions!


Hello there!
Thankyou for stumbling across my very first shiney new blog! After being an avid follower of many lovely beauty bloggers I decided to bite the bullet and make my own blog to add my beauty and fashion pearls of wisdom!
My name is Daisy, and I am a 21 year old student from the North of England, I love handbags, makeup, medical dramas, bangles, 90's pop groups, spinach, sparkle and fancy dress!
Thankyou for popping by and I will hopefully see you again soon!


Daisy Bee xxx

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    Where abouts in the North are you? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to follow a blogger who shares the same name as me! Yay for being called Daisy :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun loving the blog so far ♥xx krystledawn19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx