So we are a little way into August now - but better late than never here are my July Favourites! :-)
1. Superdrug tea tree and peppermint shampoo and conditioner - I use these once or twice a week inbetween using my normal shampoo and conditioner (currently tigi catwalk fashionista!). They are formulated for normal hair, and leave my hair feeling deep cleaned and refreshed - lovely! :)
2. Collection 2000 hot looks in BMX bandit and Models Own in feeling blue - I have really enjoyed wearing both of these colours on my toes, and they look fab with flip flops! BMX bandit is a darker more purply blue, and feeling blue is a lighter more vibrant blue. I was lucky enough to win feeling blue in a giveaway held by the super lovely Paula :)
3.Superdrug dry shampoo in away with the fairys - I know, I know! I've already raved about this (see my last post!) But I have been loving it so much that it had to make its way into my favourites. Smells lovely, not at all chalky and leaves my hair feeling fab.
4. Almay bare it all legs - This is very similar to Sally Hansens airbrush legs, which I have used before but thought I would give this a try as it was a little cheaper (£1.00 in the pound shop to be exact!). Its really easy to use, you just spray it onto your legs evenly, blend in then leave a minute or so to dry. I often use this when I'm in a hurry, or if I want to fake tan but have time - It gives a lovely natural colour and leaves my legs looking flawless :)
5. MAC Stereo Rose MSF - I am so glad I picked this up, I think I have used it pretty much every day since I bought it and am already becoming obsessed about running out! When applied with a light hand, It gives a lovely natural coral glow to the cheeks - so lovely for summer.
6. L'oreal volume million lashes mascara - For me, L'oreal make some of the best mascara's and the volume million lashes is no exception. This has a chunky plastic brush which is easy to use and gives great volumised lashes. I found this mascara a little wet to begin with and it worked much better after a week or so when it had dried out a little. I love the gold packaging too, definitely a new favourite!
7. MAC studio finish concealer - I still find this concealer a little dry, but in the summer heat its staying power is excellent. You only need a tiny amount to give really great coverage. It is also water resistant and contains spf 35 which made it one of my favourite products on my recent summer holiday :)
8. MAC paintpot in Indianwood - I have really been enjoying going for a bronze and gold smokey eye look this summer, especially on evenings and this paintpot provides the perfect base for this. It is a lovely rich bronze and not only keeps my eyeshadow in place all night but also looks fab on its own :)
and thats everything! Have you used any of these before? and let me know any of your favourites from the past month!