So this time last year I posted my new years resolutions for 2012. As we have just entered 2013 I thought I would take a look back so see how I did with last years resolutions and make a couple of new ones for this year :)
My resolutions from 2012
2) To decorate my new room and keep it tidy! - Yes! I am all moved into my new, fully decorated room now and I love it so much! I have definitely worked hard at keeping it tidy (see you later floordrobe!) and although it does get a bit messy sometimes if I've been busy I never leave it too long before I give it a good spruce up. Pat on the back for me!
3) To blog once a week - I'm not sure I quite managed this, but I did try to update my blog as regularly as possible and this is something I will hopefully continue to do in 2013 :)
4) Start Saving! - Nope, I did not manage this at all! this is something I need rather than want to do in 2013. I have a pretty epic trip coming up this summer and I need to save all the money I can for it so this is something I really need to concentrate on!
(maybe this is something my new Percy money box can help me with!?)
6) Get Cooking! - Yep I am so pleased I conquered gluten free cooking this year! me and my friend arranged to cook for one another once a week over the past year and this has really helped me try out new recipes and get adventurous with my gluten free cooking. Over the past year I have really enjoyed gluten free baking, I made 3 Birthday cakes, hundreds of cupcakes, and even my first ever Christmas cake!
So all in all I don't think I did too badly, and thus I am going to make a few new resolutions for 2013 to add on to those I didn't quite manage from last year.
1. Time Manage - 2013 is going to be a really busy year for me, and I really need to get super organised and start using my time as effectively as possible, be it making endless lists or creating some sort of timetable!
2. Sleep - I have a terrible sleep pattern, I stay up far too late then wonder why I'm tired all day?! This year I want to start going to bed earlier and hopefully sleeping better. Tips anyone?!
3. Make time for friends - This year I really want to try and make sure I make the effort to spend time with my friends old and new :)
and that's everything, I hope you had a fantastic New Year, and here's to 2013!