Thursday 20 December 2012

My Photo Diary #2


Hi Ladies!

I can't believe Christmas is nearly here! I love this time of year and I thought I would do a second photo diary post with a few recent pictures :)









1. Feeling festive in Covent Garden

2. Delicious Ben and Jerry's milkshake on a trip to the cinema (cherry garcia!)

3.  Adorable kittens adopted by my mum!

4. Teapigs tummy tonic peppermint tea - I love this tea it is so soothing and refreshing

5. More cute kitten pics!

6. The Christmas markets on the Southbank

7. Leon - the most delicious lunch ever!

I'm about to start wrapping up my Christmas gifts for everyone, have a cup of mulled punch and watch a festive film with my sister :)

Hope you're all having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx