I thought I would share with you my second basket full of empties. I really enjoyed the first empties post I did and I think its a great way of keeping track of what you've used up and whether you'll use it again :)
1. Batiste Brit Dry Shampoo - I've spoken about batiste many times before, and Brit is one of my favourite scents. I am currently using the graffiti version which I really like too but I am sure I will repurchase this at some point.
2. Liz Earle Eye Bright - I love Liz Earle, but this is a product which I have been a little disappointed with. I like the idea of using this to sooth and refresh tired eyes (I wear contacts and my eyes often get dry and irritated). Although I don't dislike this product, It didn't do much for me so I won't be repurchasing.
3. Dove Hair therapy nourishing oil care express conditioner - One of my haircare favourites I use this about once a week and it leaves my hair soft and silky. I think this is the 4th time I have repurchased this product.
4. 17 Falsifeye mascara - They is my favourite mascara, it gives big voluminous lashes, and I always have a back up for when I run out.
5. Witch anti blemish liquid concealer - I really like this concealer, it covers blemishes well and gives good coverage. I also like the idea that it contains blemish fighting ingredients. I use the colour light, and I have picked up another one of these. My only negative with this concealer is that it does not contain very much product at all and it runs out quite quickly.
6. Ellnet Hairspray - My favourite hairspray, this never leaves my shelf!
7. Escada Taj Sunset perfume - I have finally used the last drop of my favourite summer perfume, like the other Escada scents I adore this one and I will definitely look at purchasing it again in summer 2013!
and that's anything, have you tried any of these products?
have a great week,