Sunday 8 May 2011

Yankee Candle Reed Diffuser

Hi ladies,

I've blogged before about how much I love yankee candles so I was very excited when my mum bought me one of the yankee candle reed diffusers for my birthday just over a month ago :)

Garden sweetpea is one of my favourite scents, its very fresh and floral plus the bottle containing the oil is so cute! I opened this just a few days after my birthday and it is still going strong looking pretty and smelling amazing in my front room :)

Another lovely product to add to my ever expanding yankee candle collection - next up the lip balms!

5 comments:

  1. very jealous :) would love to try these!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Garden Sweet Pea! I have a Car Jar in my car at the moment, it's such a joy to sniff when I get in! The reed diffusers are so pretty to look at, I might have to get one after reading your post. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yankee Candles but recently got some of the car air fresheners and they are such a dissapointment, really gutted as the actual fragrances of them are gorgeous, you just can't smell them unless you practically wipe your nose on them!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get some Yankee Candles, they smell so gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Yankee Candles as well, but I've never seen this product before! Thanks for this post <3

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx