So its time for my slightly late November favourites. Sorry for the delay - with the snow, the rising panic of not having bought many people Christmas presents and far too much work to do life has got a little hectic! Anyway, enough rambling and on to the products!
1. Soap and Glory Girligo - This spray on body moisturiser has been on of my go to products since the cold weather started. Its really quick and easy to use, it leaves my skin feeling moisturised and refreshed and it smells delicious!
2. St Tropez wash off instant glow body lotion - I was sent this for review purposes and have been so impressed that I have bought it to go in a certain someones Christmas stocking (I hope they don't read this!). It gives a lovely natural golden colour, and the formula leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. This is by far my favourite instant tan, look out for a full review coming soon :)
3. MAC Creme Cup Lipstick - This is my current go to lip colour. Its a subtle, glossy pink perfect for day to day wear and as it's a cremesheen it has a lovely, moisturising formula.
4. Sephora by OPI Metro Chic - This is the first of my two Winter nail varnish loves. Metro Chic is a dirty lilac toned grey. It looks fab with chunky knits and boots :-)
5. OPI My private Jet - I forgot how much I love my private jet! Its a unique glistening grey/brown. One of my favourite OPI colours.
6.Organic 7th Heaven Chocolate Nourishing Mask - I've not been feeling too great lately, and a bit of a pamper with a face mask always cheers me up! This deep cleansing mask is one of my favourites, it contains organic cocoa butter and peppermint and leaves my skin feeling lovely. It does of course smell fantastic too!
7. MAC MSF Natural - A little boring I know but I lost this product a few days ago and couldn't believe how much I struggled without of it! I apply this with my MAC 187 all over my face after concealing any problem areas and I'm done! It has great staying power, and gives my face a flawless finish.
and thats everything! Hope your all getting into your Christmas shopping, are you asking for anything exciting for christmas?
Have a fab week!