Tuesday 13 November 2012

Flossy Plimsolls :)


Hi Ladies,

Although it's getting very cold now and these are about to head to the back of my shoe cupboard for the winter, I wanted to share with you my favourite shoe discovery of the past year! 

I bought a pair of flossy plimsolls at the beginning of the summer, to wear instead of my TOM's which were starting to look pretty scruffy. I went for a navy pair so that they would go with pretty much everything and from what I can remember they were around £20 from office.



These are literally the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned! They have a really padded/cushioned inside its almost like wearing a pair of slippers out and about. I have been so pleased with them, they have quite a study sole and have lasted really well, I will definitely be bringing them out again next summer.

I think these would make a lovely Christmas present. Although I opted for navy, they do a variety of colours and styles. They also do them for men as well as ladies!

Hope you're having a great week,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx