Tuesday 4 September 2012

Empties #1

Hi Ladies

I love reading empties posts so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon :) I don't tend to use up enough products to warrant a monthly post so I thought I would do one each time I have accumulated a good bunch of empties, so here is my first post!



St Tropez wash off instant glow - This is my go to instant tan. It gives a lovely bronzed glow and I find it much easier to apply than other wash off tans I have used. It is a little more pricey at around £12, but I much prefer it to other brands I have tried.

Head and shoulders itchy scalp care shampoo - Bit boring really but this is the one shampoo which never leaves my shower. I do use others now and again, but I consider this my ''everyday'' shampoo. I get the large bottles and this one has lasted me around 9 months which is fab!

Lush Snow Fairy - I bought this in the Christmas sale and saved it for ages as I love the scent of this shower gel and didn't want to use it up! I finally opened it at the beginning of the summer. Its a really girly bubblegum scent, I will definitely be stocking up on this again  at Christmas!

Oilatum Cream - I use this on my eczema, It is a product which I keep in both the large size and the smaller size like this one which is perfect for travelling.

Dermalogica Active Moist - My all time favourite moisturiser. This is pricey but works great on my normal-combination skin which is prone to break outs at the moment. I have already repurchased this and would definitely buy more dermalogica products if I could afford to!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I started using Liz Earle products around April of this year when I started having problems with my skin, this is the only product which I have repurchased so far. I love how this gets every last bit of my make up off and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh.

17 Falsifeye - I love this mascara and I don't think I have purchased any others for at least a year now! It is very affordable and gives great volume.

And that's everything! Hope you enjoyed this post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx