Tuesday 17 July 2012

A slightly summery outfit of the day!

Hi ladies,

I thought I would share an outfit of the day with you, this is from a couple of days ago when I went shopping for a few last minute holiday bits and there was a little bit of sunshine (hurray!)


Dress - New look
Blazer - Primark
Shoes - Primark
Belt - Primark
Bag - Michael Kors
Sunglasses - Ray Bans (Boyfriends!)

I love this dress from new look. It is actually a midi dress but on my 5ft 2'' self it looks like more of a maxi. It is a lovely soft cotton, really comfortable and easy to wear. Apologies for my hair in this picture, it was in desperate need of a cut and re style which I thankfully had done this morning!

I am heading away for 2 weeks of sun, sea and sand in a few days, and I cannot wait! let me know if you would like me to do more OOTD posts :)

Have a fantastic week!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back blogging again. You're hair is soooo long now! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo! I know, I went to the hairdressers the other day and I had to stand up for her to trim it! xx

      Delete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx