Sunday 7 November 2010

Haircare Favourites :)

Hi Ladies! :)

I am forever on the hunt for my new haircare holy grail, and if I am ever going to be tempted into buying something I don't need it is more often than not to do with my hair! Who can resist a something which claims to make your hair shinier, healthier and thicker?! Not me apparently! Anway enough waffling! Aside from all my frivolous haircare purchases there are some products which are staples in my haircare routine, and I thought I would share them with you :)


1. CHI Silk Infusion - I love this product! I use a teeny tiny amount on the very ends of my hair after towel drying and it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and glossy. The best thing about it is that as you use such a small amount at a time it lasts for ages!

2. Mark Hill Heat Protection Spray - I have tried allsorts of different heat protecting sprays/serums/creams and this is the best I have come across. It is really lightweight and doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy with product. It has a light scent which isn't overpowering and it works really well on damp and dry hair - excellent!

3. Sheer Blonde Healthy Attitude Leave-in Nourishing Spray - This another great lightweight product which has the added bonus of a heat shield. I spray this generously all over my hair before I dry it and I find it leaves my hair feeling healthy and soft.

4. Loreal Elnett Hairspray - This is the limited edition Cheryl Cole version (Cheryl Cole + a pretty bottle - who can resist?!). For me, Elnett is the best hairspray on the market, it has incredible hold, doesn't leave my hair feeling dry or crispy and brushes out easily at the end of the night.

5. Sheer Blonde Gleam Creme - Another favourite sheer blonde product, I always have atleast two of these on the go at once - one in my room and one in my handbag! If the ends of my hair are ever feeling dry, I smooth a pea sized amount of this through and they instantly feel soft and nourished.

6. Insette Volumising Hair Mousse - This is a total bargain at less than a pound! I often use it to add a little bit of volume to my roots or to help my curls stay put and unlike some hair mousses it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or greasy.

and thats everything! Let me know what some of your favourite haircare products are :)


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of CHI but it sounds like something I need! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!

    I totally agree about Elnett Hairspray I love, especially for an up-do. Not tried Mark Hill heat spray, I am a bit like you tried loads but still not found a great one. No heard of CHI but will now take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh where did you pick up the CHI? I've been thinking about getting it for ages but don't want to order from online. I love Elnett too, I have the mini one of the Cheryl can!
    Kat x
    Don’t forget to enter my giveaway @ Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want CHI Silk Infusion for ages!! But it's so expensive for such a tiny bottle!
    I like the garnier bamboo hairspray it's really good too (:

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx