Friday 22 October 2010

Product Of The Week: NYC Liquid Eyeliner

Hi Ladies,

The latest product of the week is NYC's liquid eyeliner, which I picked up about a month ago from superdrug for £1.99 and have used almost daily since!



I have been really impressed with this liquid liner, it has a thin, flexible applicator which makes it easy to create thin and thick lines (after a little practice!) and although it does start to flake slightly towards the end of the day, I find it incredibly long lasting compared to other liquid liners I have used.

I picked up number 860 Jet black, which is a fairly intense black but still soft enough for wearing during the day. This eyeliner takes a little longer to dry than others I have used, but it doesn't both me too much - I've actually found it quite helpful for correcting mistakes!

So like most NYC product I've tried, this eyeliner gets a big thumbs up and 7/10. I expect higher end liquid liners do perform better, but If you're looking to save some pennies I can definitely recommend this one :)

P.s I just wanted to say thankyou so much for all your comments on my last couple of posts, I'll definitely do some reviews of the products in my last post once I've given them all a good try :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this eye liner too but I picked it up in brown by mistake! It's very long lasting :)
    Kat x
    Don’t forget to enter my giveaway @ Click&Make-Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran out of this about a month ago, brill product - completley shocked me how good it was for the price.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx