Sunday 17 February 2013

A little trip to MAC

Hi Ladies,

So I visited the MAC counter the other day for the first time in ages and I thought I would share with you what I picked up.



I wanted to try an eyebrow pencil and had gone to the counter with the intention of purchasing the colour lingering, However the sales assistant steered me towards the colour ''fling'' and I'm so pleased she did! Fling is a light golden brown - it is a perfect colour match for my brows and blends perfectly with my hair colour too I'm so pleased with it.

While I was there I repurchased my good old favourite concealer MAC's studio finish. I still love this concealer and am yet to find anything which works as well as it does for me. I use the colour NW20, it provides great coverage and is really long lasting. I'm sure you've seen it a million times before but here's a picture just in case! :)


What are your favourite MAC products?

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!





P.s you can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin :)

3 comments:

  1. That concealer looks promising, I always have a hard time picking up the right shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I adore their lipsticks. No comparison. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss that concealer in my collection! I bought it last year and use it daily, such a good product. But lately I have been sticking with my drugstore concealers more. There is a great choise out there.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx