Wednesday 19 January 2011

Whats In My Makeup Bag..? Handbag Edition!

Hi Ladies,

As I have never actually done a whats in my makeup bag post (I know - crazy!) I thought it was about time I jumped on the bandwagon! As my make up collection is in complete disarray at the moment with moving house, I decided to show you what I carry around in the little makeup bag which I keep in my handbag.

This was a Christmas present which came with some smellies in, I believe it is from boots - how cute are the cupcakes! I literally emptied out the contents and photographed them for you so there were a couple of things which had somehow creeped inside (hello essie nail varnish!).

So - Whats inside?

MAC eyeshadow in tissueweight - This is a lovely peachy pink, perfect for day to day wear.

MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW15 - This concealer has great coverage and lasts forever.

MAC Viva Glam GAGA lipstick - Everyone needs a fabulous pink lippie!

Essie Exposure Nail Varnish - My current favourite nail polish, no idea why it was in here though!

Loreal Voluminous Mascara - I picked this up recently, it used to be my holy grail mascara and I still think its fab, but its a little clumpier than I remember!

MAC Teddy Eyeliner - dark brown eyeliner with a touch of gold

Stila kajal Eyeliner in topaz - a nude/peach eyeliner, perfect for the inner corner and lower lash line to brighten up tired eyes!

Loreal Super Liner in carbon gloss - Liquid eyeliner with great staying power

MAC Brushes - 217 great for blending, mini 187 I use my full size 187 for applying liquid foundation but I use this one for applying my MSF natural for touch ups during the day, mini 168 lovely fluffy blush brush.

And finally I keep these in the front pocket of my handbag so I couldn't leave them out! :) MAC msf natural, and Stereo Rose - Which I have already hit pan on! If anyone knows a good dupe, please let me know!


and thats everything :-)

Hope you're having a great week!

DaisyBee x

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable little make up bag!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the make up bag its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute make up bag! I wish I had got Stereo Rose, it is so gorgeous looking! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. the make up bag is super cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so nosey, i love these sorts of posts:)
    The make up bag is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute make up bag - love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx