Tuesday 25 August 2009

What I am using right now tag

Well I havn't actually been tagged to do this *sad face* :-( but I thought it might be a good start off post to give everyone an idea of the kind of products I use :-) so...here we go!

Shampoo - Dove heat protection, this is actually my mums, mine has run out and i've been too lazy to repurchase!

Conditioner - Tigi catwalk fashionista, I LOVE this conditioner it gives my hair a lovely salon finish and smells super lush

Styling products - Elnett hairspray (standard), Tigi curls rock hair spray (more of a laquer but great on curls and smells like apples mmmm!) batiste dry shampoo - tropical, sheer blonde gleam creme

Shower gel - Radox shower smoothie

Body moisturiser - Vaseline vitamin E

Deodorant - Palmolive soft and gentle in eden oriental lotus

Fake tan - St Moriz

Cleanser - boots botanics

Exfoliator - St Ives apricot scrub

Primer - GOSH velvet touch

Foundation brush - MAC 187 - I still love this brush!

Concealer - Don't really use concealer, a bit of loreal touche magique under the eyes and sometimes a bit of ELF all over cover stick

Powder - MAC mineralize skinfinish natural

Blusher - Currently been rediscovering my MAC fafi blush and a stila convertible colour in petulia

Bronzer - A sephora bronzer in intense (not as severe as it sounds!) I picked up on a recent trip to Nice

Highlighter - The shimmer part of my MAC mineralize skinfinish natural plus shimmer

Eyeshadow base - too faced herbal eye concealer in london light, I love this super versatile product

Eyeshadows - It varies but I'm currently road testing the sleek storm pallet

Eyeliner - Mac powerpoint in engraved or a number 7 in brown

curler - Don't use, I've been blessed with naturally quite curly lashes!

Mascara - Loreal Voluminous and benefit bad gal

Lipstick - GOSH darling

Lipgloss - Bobbi brown in pink blossom - not in love with this far too sticky but needs using up!
Nail Colour - Currently sporting a random mini boujours in a goldie pink which i picked up for 50p!

and thats the end phew! I hope this gives you some sort of idea of the products i use on a daily basis of course i tag anyone who would like to do this tag!

Daisy Bee xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your lovely comments! :-) xxx